All-Inclusive Smallmouth Adventures include:
- All fuel in truck and boat.
- Transportation to and from lake.
- Fish in comfort from our tournament rigged 20' Ranger Z520c bass boat powered by 250hp Mercury ProXs motor. Fully decked out with the latest high end electronics and equipment; as well as a Canon DSLR for those picture perfect moments and 2 GoPro cameras to capture your day on the water.
- Light snacks and beverages (bottled water, soft drinks)
- All tackle and bait. Demo's on latest techniques.
- Use of high end rods and reels
- All safety equipment (Life Jackets etc.)
What you need to bring:
- Ontario fishing license. (Can be purchased at D&R Sports on Memorial Ave.)
- Appropriate clothing (We can't control the weather, Sorry!)
- Hat, Sunglasses, and Sunscreen
- Readiness to catch some fish and have a fantastic time on the water.
All prices shown are in Canadian funds. A 13% HST charge will be added. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
Half Day Package
$350 One person / $450 Two people / $550 Three People
- 4 hours of on the water fishing (your choice AM or PM)
This package is great as a creative business meeting for taking clients out and talking business while catching some fish! It's also fantastic for first timers to get out on the water and see what fishing is all about.
Full Day Package
$450 One person / $550 Two people / $650 Three People
- 8 hours of on the water fishing.
- This package also includes lunch prepared by your guide.
This package is great for begginers to seasoned anglers. Learn new tricks, tips and techniques to apply to your favorite fishing hole.
Can acommadate groups of up to 6, Call for info and pricing.